The 8 week Child and Youth Ski program offers an all-inclusive curriculum from entry level to advanced skiers for ages 6 to 18. This program is designed to give your child all the skills needed to become an avid skier. Certified CSIA instructors will demonstrate the basics of skiing, the proper use of trails and lifts as well as the Alpine Responsibility Code which includes common sense practices while on the hill.
* a minimum of 3 participants per level are required
* participants must be at least 6 years of age on the first day of the program session for the 2023 season
* lift tickets, memberships and equipment lease packages are not included in the program fee and can be purchased separately
* groups are formed by taking into consideration the participant's age and ability level
Intermediate: (Adventure Bronze, Silver, Gold) ~ students will be introduced to parallel skiing and learn speed control on steeper slopes. Progress rate at this level will vary according to age and by the amount the student skis and practices the introduced skills outside of the regular lesson.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ~ an email will be sent to you during the week before the first session begins confirming the level and start time of your child's program. Please be sure to check your inbox or spam/junk folders. Thanks!
Start Date ~ Saturday January 7th
Start Time ~ 930am to 11am
Program Length ~ 8 weeks / 1.5 hour sessions per week
* your order number is required to complete registration (check your confirmation email)
* any registration received without proof of purchase will not be considered as completed
* programs must be prepaid and registered prior to start date
Adventure Ski Registration Form